Definition of personal information
Personal information is information about an individual, and refers to information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, date of birth, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, place of work, etc.
Regarding acquisition of personal information
Regarding personal information collected through surveys and other means at our stores, etc., we will clearly state in advance the purpose of use and use it only within the scope of that purpose. If we wish to use your personal information beyond that purpose, we will ask you to understand the purpose of use in advance. Personal information collected before the formulation of the personal information protection policy will be used only for the purpose for which it was collected.
Regarding use of personal information
Our company uses personal information within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition and to the extent necessary for the performance of business. When we jointly use personal information with a third party or entrust the handling of personal information to a third party, we conduct a strict investigation of the third party and ensure that confidentiality is maintained. We will provide appropriate supervision.
purpose of use
1) To inform customers about our various products and services, etc.
2) For our company to notify customers in advance in writing, etc.
3) For use in business such as marketing research such as usage trend surveys
4) To use for information distribution, marketing activities, and other services
5) To confirm your identity when logging in
6) For processing, payment, delivery, etc. of orders regarding products.
7) To enable users to use this service smoothly
8) To promote the use of our services, such as creating statistical data after processing it into a format that cannot identify individuals.
9) To respond to inquiries from users
10) To announce information regarding this service or advertising information whose advertiser is a business other than our company.
11) To provide new projects related to this service
12) For drawing lots for campaigns, etc., and shipping prizes and products.
13) To confirm the identity of the user when making inquiries, etc.
14) To exercise rights and fulfill obligations based on contracts, laws, etc.
15) When based on legitimate reasons such as laws and regulations
16) To make other necessary communications such as important notices regarding this service.
Provided by a third party
Our company will not disclose or provide users' personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
1) When the consent of the user is obtained
2) When providing personal information to third parties such as stores, payment service providers, delivery service providers, and cooperating companies for order processing, payment, and delivery of products.
3) When disclosing or providing information as statistical data without being able to identify the user himself/herself
4) When based on laws and regulations
5) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
6) When it is difficult to obtain the user's consent when it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children.
7) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, obtaining consent from the user will hinder the execution of the affairs. When there is a risk of
Regarding the safety management of personal information
Our company will strictly manage the personal information provided to us and will take thorough security measures to prevent the leakage, misappropriation, or falsification of personal information due to unauthorized access by third parties.
Regarding correction and deletion of personal information
Our company recognizes that customers have the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, erasure, etc. of their personal information, and we will promptly respond to these requests without objection. To do. If you have any comments or questions regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us using the contact information below.
Regarding provision of personal information to third parties
Our company will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the person, except as required by law.
We may store and refer to access logs or cookies on your computer to the extent necessary to achieve the above purposes of use. Cookies are a mechanism that temporarily stores data about your access. Additionally, access logs record server activities such as the IP address and browser type used.
Regarding the use of links to external sites